The 15 Promises of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Christians
who Faithfully Pray the Rosary
1. To all those who shall pray my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special
protection and great graces.
2. Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary will receive
some special grace.
3. The Rosary will be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy
vice, deliver from sin and dispel heresy.
4. The Rosary will make virtue and good works flourish and will obtain
for souls the most abundant divine mercies. It will draw the hearts of men
from the love of the world and its vanities and will lift them to the desire
of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary will not perish.
6. Whoever recites my Rosary devoutly reflecting on the mysteries shall
never be overwhelmed by misfortune. He will not experience the anger of
God, nor will he perish by an unprovided death. The sinner will be
converted; the just will persevere in grace and merit eternal life.
7. Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the sacraments
of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite my Rosary shall have during their life
and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces and
will share in the merits of the blessed.
9. I will deliver promptly from purgatory souls devoted to my Rosary.
10. True children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
11. What you shall ask through my Rosary you shall obtain.
12. To those who propagate my Rosary I promise aid in all their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Son that the advocates of the Rosary shall
have as their intercessors, in life and in death, the entire celestial court.
14. Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are my beloved children, the
brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a special sign of predestination.
Blessed Virgin Mary to Saint Dominic, 1214
1. Make the Sign of the Cross
and pray the Apostlesí Creed
holding the Crucifix
2. Pray the Our Father
on the first bead
3. Pray three Hail Marys
on the next three beads for Faith
4. Pray the Glory be to the Father
, the Fatima Decade prayer
and the St. Michaelís prayer
5. Announce the First Mystery
; then pray the Our Father
on the next bead
6. Pray ten Hail Marys
while meditating on the Mystery
, on each of the ten beads
7. Pray the Glory be to the Father
and the Fatima Decade prayer
8. Announce the Second Mystery
then pray the Our Father
. Repeat 6
and 7 and continue with Third
and Fifth Mysteries
9. After the Fifth Mystery
the Hail Holy Queen
make the Sign of the Cross
*After each decade, pray the
Saint Michaelís prayer
**After the Hail Holy Queen
pray the Rosary prayer
Click here to read the above prayers
The Mysteries of the Holy Rosary
The JOYFUL MYSTERIES
(Monday and Saturday; Sundays during the Christmas season)
1. The Annunciation - for humility
2. The Visitation - for love of neighbor
3. The Nativity - for poverty of spirit
4. The Presentation of Jesus at the Temple - for the purity of mind and body
5. The Finding of Jesus in the Temple - for the virtue of obedience
The SORROWFUL MYSTERIES
(Tuesday and Friday; Sundays during Lent)
1. The Agony in the Garden - for Godís Will be done
2. The Scourging at the Pillar - for the mortification of the senses
3. The Crowning with Thorns - for moral courage
4. The Carrying of the Cross - for the patient bearing of trials
5. The Crucifixion - for pardoning of injuries
The LUMINOUS MYSTERIES
1. The Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan - for gratitude for the gift of faith
2. The Wedding at Cana - for fidelity
3. Jesusí Proclamation of the Kingdom - for desire for holiness
4. The Transfiguration - for spiritual courage
5. The Institution of the Eucharist - for love of our Eucharistic Lord
The GLORIOUS MYSTERIES
(Wednesday and Sundays)
1. The Resurrection - for Faith
2. The Ascension - for Christian Hope
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit - for the Gifts of the Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption - to Jesus through Mary
5. The Coronation - for the Grace of Final Perseverance
The Feast of the Most Holy Rosary, established in 1571 by Pope
Pius V, was to celebrate the victory of the Christians at the battle of
Lepanto over the Turks who were trying to wipe out their faith.
Their protection was constant praying of the Rosary in procession.
Secrets of the Rosary by Saint Louis de Monfort
October 7 - Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary - Pray the Rosary for World Peace
This site is dedicated to Our Lord Jesus Christ
in the Most Holy Virgin Mary,
for the Glory of God
The Apostolic Blessing by the Holy See in Rome is bestowed (October 28, 2013)
Omnia ad majoren Dei Gloriam!
(All for the greater glory of God)
Contact/email us by writing to email@example.com
Design and some materials ©2013-2017 by CatholicTruth.Net - All Rights Reserved
Some works are open license - others are copyrighted by their respective intellectual property owners, as noted.